Tired of shopping around for a good deal?
If you're already shopping around for a new or second-hand car the last thing you want to do is look for a loan too. At Aussie Car Loans we do the shopping so you can focus on finding the right car.
Dealership finance may seem like an easy option, but you can end up paying more fees and getting stuck with a higher interest rate. With Aussie Car Loans, we work for you - not the dealership.
Aussie Car Loans can help you with;
- Years of experience in finance
- Direct access to a trusted lender with a range of different loans criteria - so we match you with the best loan for your situation
- We do the hard work
- Loan pre-approval
Have you thought about getting a pre-approved car loan? Getting your loan pre-approved is quick, easy, and puts you in control. You'll know in advance exactly what you can afford and have the edge when negotiating with the seller.
Call us and let us take the hassle out of car shopping: 1300 769 999 or
Low Doc Loans
Are you a small business owner or self-employed and have had trouble applying for a loan. Banks often see self-employed applicants as high risk, so they ask for up to two years of tax figures and other proof of income. This can be especially difficult for start-ups and new ventures.
At Aussie Car Loans we offer competitive Low Doc Car Loans to help you get the funding you need to grow your business. These loans have more flexible documentation and income verification requirements, such as;
- No financial details required
- Can use motor vehicles, trucks, trailers, forklifts etc. as security
- Flexible loan terms
- Competitive interest rates
- We can offer a facility for self-employed ABN holders to purchase cars, trucks or other business equipment without having to provide proof of income *conditions apply
- New venture ABN holder - 1-day finance available *conditions apply
Call us to talk more about your situation, we'd love to help: 1300 769 999
Don't be fooled by 0% car loans
It may cost you more than expected. Read the facts about the dangers of getting locked in to a 0% loan. Read more