Current Car Loan Rates
Rate for Private Purchase
Rate for Dealer Purchase
Rate for Business Vehicles
Thinking Of Refinancing Your Current Car Loan?
Refinancing your car loan simply means switching your current car loan from one lender to another in order to get a better deal and save money.
Did you know that refinancing a loan is actually a fairly easy process that you can do yourself? All you need to do is compare other loans from various lenders and make an application.
However, if you don't have the time to do this or you want some professional help from those in the know, Aussie Car Loans can take care of everything for you.
We'll Beat The Banks
In many cases, big banks do not reward loyalty these days and you can find better deals by refinancing with a lender.
If you are interested in refinancing a car loan with Aussie Car Loans, talk to us on 1300 769 999 or apply below.
Reasons To Refinance Your Car Loan
There are many good reasons why you could consider refinancing your car loan such as:
- Your balloon payment for an existing loan is almost due.
- Your financial position or credit rating has improved since acquiring your loan.
- You are searching for a better deal that will save you money.
- You have other loans that you want to consolidate.
How Loan Refinancing Works
This is the general process that is followed when attempting to refinance a car loan.
- Go through and compare the available car loan refinance options.
- Calculate the costs you would pay compared against the benefits of switching to a new lender.
- Contact the new lender to make an application to refinance.
- The new lender will approve or reject your application based on their loan criteria.
- You then pay any required exit fees to your old lender and any upfront fees (if any) to your new lender.
- Your loan has been successfully refinanced and you can now start making repayments on your new car loan.
If you are looking to refinance a car loan, our expert credit representatives can help. Our loans are customised for your needs and your financial situation and are generally approved quickly.
Call now on 1300 769 999 or
Don't be fooled by 0% car loans
It may cost you more than expected. Read the facts about the dangers of getting locked in to a 0% loan. Read more