To apply for a personal car loan online you will need to provide the following details:
- Full name.
- Contact phone number.
- Your postcode.
- Email address.
- Your current employment status.
You’ll also need to be:
- 18 or older
- An Australian Resident
- Currently employed
You’ll also need to answer the following questions:
- Do you currently have more than 2 defaults?
- Are presently bankrupt or under Deed Arrangement Part 9 or 10?
Each car finance application will have its own requirements dependent on your overall profile. If you wish to discuss your car loan application please call and speak to one of our professional consultants on 1300 769 999, or simply apply online.
After a completed application is approved, we may ask for the 100 point ID check which includes items such as:
- Driver’s Licence
- Medicare Card
- Proof of income (payslips, bank statement etc)
- Proof of residence (electricity bill etc
- Passport/Birth Certificate
All simple stuff. If you have any questions or concerns about what information you might need provide please call us on 1300 769 999.