Browse through the sites below for some useful resources on cars and motoring, including industry associations, roadside assistance, where to buy and sell your car, as well as finance and industry links. Please note that the links provided below are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Aussie Car Loans.
- Privacy Consent Document – November 2015
- Credit Guide – Jan 2012
Cars For Sale & Reviews
- RACQ – The Royal Automobile Club of Queensland offering a wide range of motoring, travel and other services and benefits.
- NRMA – The National Roads and Motorists’ Association offering road side assistance, motoring and other travel services.
- RACV – The Royal Automotive Club of Victoria offering roadside assistance, motoring, travel and motoring services.
- RAC – The Royal Automotive Club of Western Australia offers roadside assitance, motoring and travel services for Western Australia.
- RAA - The Royal Automobile Association of Australia offers roadside assistance, motoring and travel services for South Australia.
- AANT – The Automotive Association of the Northern Territory offers roadside assistance, motoring and travel service for the Northern Territory.
- RACT – The Royal Automotive Club of Tasmania offers roadside assistance, motoring and travel services for Tasmania.
Motoring Entertainment Sites
- Top Gear Australia – The official Australian site of the hit BBC TV show. All things cars with blogs, videos, reviews and a lot more.
Other Helpful Motoring & Finance Links
Links to automotive directory resources and information website.
Home Loans Australia
Absolute Financial Services offers home loans, business and commercial loans, car loans and personal loans from a wide range of lenders. Contact us to get a competitive quote for all your financial needs.
Financial Services Online
Financial Services Online can help you find the most competitive rates
for life insurance, income protection, home and contents, professional
indemnit, business and commercial industries.
Don't be fooled by 0% car loans
It may cost you more than expected. Read the facts about the dangers of getting locked in to a 0% loan. Read more