Get an idea of what your car loan repayments* will be with our easy to use car loan repayments calculator! Simply type in the Loan Amount, Interest Rate (e.g. 9.95%) and choose the Length of the Loan. You will see the monthly repayment amount underneath in yellow.
Current Car Loan Interest Rates
Car from Private Person
Car from Motor Dealer
Car for Business Use
Car Loan Repayment Calculator
What Is A Comparison Rate? Why Does It Matter?
Helpful advice for obtaining car finance:
- 5 Step Guide To Car Finance
- What Is A Car Loan Comparison Rate?
- Why A “Busy” Credit History Could Make Your Loan Cost You More
- 0% Car Finance – What’s The Catch?
- Lease OR Buy?
* This loan simulation is not an offer and has no legal effect. Please use this as a guide only. All interest rates, amounts and terms are based on a personal simulation by you and your assumptions of same. The repayment results in every case are approximate only. Please contact us for a formal car finance quote before applying.
**The interest rate of 4.84% is available to approved applicants financing a motor vehicle on a secured consumer fixed rate loan over 60 months. The comparison rate of 5.69% is based on a 5 year secured fixed rate loan of $30,000. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Applications for finance are subject to normal credit assessment. Conditions, fees & charges apply. Advantage Aussie Pty Ltd ABN 69 061 337 746, Australian Credit Licence 390233
Don't be fooled by 0% car loans
It may cost you more than expected. Read the facts about the dangers of getting locked in to a 0% loan. Read more