At AUSSIE our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, so if we fall short of this we want to know.
SO – please contact us first!
We understand that sometimes things can go wrong and you may feel the need to make a complaint. To help you do this we have developed an Internal Disputes Resolution Process and are members of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
The Financial Ombudsman Service provides an External Disputes Resolution process that you can access should we fail to resolve your complaint about Credit Related Services to your satisfaction.
This service is provided strictly for handling complaints about the provision of CREDIT SERVICES and does not relate to the goods being financed or the condition and delivery of them.
All AUSSIE staff receive training in complaints handling so you can be assured that your complaint will be handled in a professional and courteous manner.
Making a complaint
You can lodge a complaint verbally
- In person, or
- by telephone
You can lodge a complaint in writing by
- email, or
You can lodge a complaint with any staff member at Aussie.
How will your complaint be handled ?
The Staff member who receives your complaint will
- document your concerns,
- record your complaint in the Complaints Register,
- and escalate your complaint to our Internal Disputes Officer.
The Internal Disputes Officer will contact you about your complaint
- give you an estimate of when you can expect a decision
- investigate your complaint
- advise you of the decision and the reasons for the decision on
- provide you with the contact details of the FOS if you are still